Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.

Buy Fine Art Prints of my Paintings on Paper, Canvas, More.
Click on image to go to my website. Fine art selling all over the world.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.

Buy My Art on Posters, Cards, Shirts, more. CLICK ON IMAGE & GO TO MY ZAZZLE SHOPS.
My art on products on all world Zazzle sites. Check top of shop for any sales.

Friday 5 November 2010

Up to 50% Off Hoodies at Zazzle.com

Zazzle.com sale. 50% off hoodies until November 5, 2010 at 4:00 pm, Eastern Time. 20% off hoodies from November 5, 2010 at 4:00 pm, Eastern Time until November 7, 2010 at 11:59 pm, Eastern Time. Buyers can customize items in my shop. Search "shirt" and choose a design. Customize shirt style for hoodie. The code for sales is in my shop announcement. Offers may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional offers. If a volume discount applies, buyers receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater.

Click on title of post or copy and paste URL into your browser to go to my Zazzle shop. http://www.zazzle.com/arlenebabadartist*
http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/art/

No comments: